Kinda Wilson is a keynote and TEDx speaker and is passionate about helping people of all ages reach their full potential. Her background in college academics, entrepreneurship, and nonprofit leadership give her the ability to bring an empowering combination of education and inspiration to the stage. She speaks at conferences and teaches workshops in the corporate, faith, and academic worlds.
Hearing Kinda Wilson speak is different – in an incredibly good way! She brings inspiration, crazy humor, and practical advice together for one exciting presentation. Her conference topics range from strategic marketing to pursuing dreams and finding your voice amid noise and distraction.
Most-Requested Speaking Topics
- Walk away from the Circle: Moving from Distraction to Destiny
- Speaking Your Voice: Finding Confidence in Living and Speaking Authentically
- Branding and Marketing Your Business
- Social Media Bootstrapping
- Entrepreneurship 101: Removing the Overwhelming and Getting a Game Plan
Request Speaking Information
Want Kinda to speak at your event? Drop us a line, and we’d love to talk to you about it. Now booking 2016 and 2017.