Hey everyone! I’m an entrepreneur, college business instructor, and writer. I love vintage clothes, coffee shops, and hanging out with my crazy friends. And I’m always up for an adventure – just say the magic word…”roadtrip”!
I love working with startups and have launched three successful companies. In 2012, I helped found a company called Travel Chicks to help girls travel overseas cheaply. My friends and I backpacked across Europe and filmed our adventures. Girls can now see our free tips and stories.
Marketing Instructor / Consultant
I teach marketing at a university and have consulted for national corporations. I helped one company streamline management efficiency for 650 stores. I’ve also worked as marketing and PR director for a career tech system, overseeing all marketing and advertising for thirty school districts.
Throughout the year, you will find me on the road speaking to people of all ages about real-life issues such as:
- Finding your voice
- Overcoming fear in decision-making
- Walking away from distractions and toward dreams
- Marketing and publishing
And drinking coffee. I’ll be drinking lots of coffee.
- I once tripped, fell, and got stuck upside down on a German train
- The sight of wooden Popsicle sticks makes me cringe
- I only drank goats milk until I was a teenager
- When I was in the second grade, I wrote my first book called “100 Cursive Words” – Pure brilliance